- Individual tickets by Film
- Individual tickets by Schedule
- Individual tickets by Party
- Multiple tickets by Shopping Cart
Individual tickets are $10
· Individual tickets go on sale March 16.
· On the day of screening, tickets are for sale at the screening theater only, subject to availability. Theater box offices open 45 minutes before the first screening of the day.
· Advance ticket purchase available online, over the phone at (407) 629-1088, ext. 225 or in person at three convenient box office locations.
All tickets purchased ONLINE or over the phone can be picked up in advance at Enzian Theater only or on the date of your first scheduled event or film at that specific venue (WILL CALL).
· ENZIAN THEATER
1300 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Tel: (407) 629-1088 ext 225
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Hours of operation will expand and be updated as festival nears.
· FLORIDA THEATRICAL ASSOCIATION
Open Early February - April 5
301 East Pine Street. Suite 175
Orlando, FL 32801
Tel: (407) 841-4675
Box Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding holidays)
· REGAL WINTER PARK VILLAGE 20
Open March 27 - April 5
510 N. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Tel: (407) 628-0035
Box Office Hours:
Opens daily 45 minutes before the first film at this location.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT
TICKET GUARANTEE POLICY
All ticket and pass holders must arrive 15 minutes before show time to ensure availability of seats. After that time, the Festival reserves the right to resell seats to STAND-BY customers.
"Stand-by" status simply means that most seats have been sold in advance and a few seats are being held for pass holders. However, additional tickets are often made available prior to the event. To gain entry to a "Stand-by" film/event, arrive at the theater 45 minutes prior to show time. Numbers will be handed out to potential ticket buyers and available tickets will be sold, in numerical order, until the event is sold out.
FILMS & SCREENINGS
· Each film will be shown in its original language with English subtitles, unless otherwise noted. All programs are subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges are given
· Film length, as listed in the program, represents the best available information at press time. Length of film does not include introductions or Q&A sessions following the screening.
· All audience members must leave the theater following each screening. Saving seats between shows is not permitted.
DISCOUNTS & MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
· Enzian Film Society, student, senior or military discounts and benefits are not available on Festival products and no refunds are offered.
· Please be aware that films may not be suitable for ages 16 and under. Parental discretion is advised.
· Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theater. Please silence all cellular phones, pagers and watches when in the theater.